Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Frebies from arts cow!

You can get two totally free items from Arts Cow right now. I have never ordered from this company before but I have heard the orders take awhile to come so let’s cross our fingers that these freebies show up! These are free including shipping and the catch is you need to invite 6 friends to get your freebie:

1. Head over HERE and become a fan of Arts Cow on Facebook.

2. Then click HERE and scroll down to see the free items and click on tell a friend

3. Select 6 friends you want to invite to join ArtsCow.

4. Click on the blue “send invitation” button

5. Once you have done that you will be directed back to the coupons page to get your unique code for the freebie.

Note: I did this and 3 friends have to accept before you get your code so I have not received my code yet!

6. Go on over HERE and create your free watch or mousepad!

Thanks to myfrugaladventures.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment