Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Expotv!

I haven't been posting alot, but I hope that you all have been getting great deals! Feel free to email me at amber.vance13@gmail.com with the good deals you have been getting!
Something I have been enjoying is expotv.com which I highly recommend! I have blogged about it before, but I have a little more experience with it now. I have been a member since November and have earned $75 in gift cards for about 3 hours work spread out over 3 months! Once you have signed up, you will get invitations to review certain products. Each month you will need to review different products. A lot of the products are ones that I already have. Once you record a review of the product which has to be a minute long and demonstrate the product on the video, you upload it. They review it for a few days, and then it is on your page. The points will be added to your account within a week. Most reviews are worth 300 points. There is another part called the most wanted products. Each month these products change. Alot of them are electronics. I got about 3000 points from reviewing these products that I own. If you don't have the exact model, they still accept the review. The points range from 300 to 2500 points. You can redeem these points for lots of products. I like the gift cards. A $25 gift card is 3000 points.
Another program that you will get invited to is the Trylogy program. They will send you a survey to see if you qualify. If you qualify, they send you a free product to test and then write a review on. You must upload a review to qualify for other Trylogy programs. I received a 250 Gig storage external hard drive and a media theater for free after I qualified. I have received a Dove bar of soap and am waiting to be approved for a mac and cheese product test. Plus after reviewing the free product and uploading the video, I will earn points which I can redeem for gift cards. Remember these are only one minute reviews so an easy way to earn some gift cards! If you have any questions about this or any other program, feel free to email me. I will help where I can!
www.expotv.com/raf/ambervance13

No comments:

Post a Comment