Thursday, October 8, 2009

Walmart freebies!

I made my way to Walmart yesterday and got 2 free redbox movies. If you haven't used the codes yet, there are some codes that are ongoing
BREAKROOM and DVDONME.
I also bought the Air Wick Imotion starter kit that are on sale from $14 to $6. They didn't have any where the air fresheners normally are, but there is a display between the baby section and the shoes. I also asked a lady, and she found some in the back for me. If you still have the $6 off coupon, they will be free. You will only have to pay for taxes.
Also, the Glade Fragrance Collection 4.9 oz candles are on sale for $3.50 making them free after the $3.50 coupon I posted a few days ago. The manager gave me a hard time about the printable coupons but they should take them since the coupons are authentic. In a couple of weeks, it is being reported that CVS will have them for free after extra bucks making it a $3.50 moneymaker if you save them until then.
There is also a SCJohnson $5 rebate when you buy 3 participating products. The rebate form is here http://www.scjohnson.com/en/products/coupons.aspx.

No comments:

Post a Comment