Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Walgreens and CVS deals!

Sorry I didn't get this out yesterday! You can find the complete list of deals several places but I really like couponing101's.
A few things I am going to get are
Walgreens
Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes $2.
Buy 2, earn $2 RR
Use the bogo coupon and get them both free after RR.

Tylenol Cold products $5.99 each
Buy 2, earn $5 RR
Use 2 coupons from tylenol.com and 2 $1 coupons from the Walgreens Healthy Booklet (found by the phamacy)
After coupon and RR, 49 cents each!

Air Aick I motion $6.99
Use the $6 coupon and get them for 99 cents! I love air fresheners!

CVS
The Sally Hansen nail color is bogo through Tuesday only. If you use two 50 cents coupon and you find some that are 99 cents, you will get two free!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment