Friday, February 22, 2013

I love eating Honey Bunches of Oats. The combination of crunchy and regular flakes and the granola like bunches are delicious. I also have enjoyed many of the different varieties. The new Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends is just as delicious. It has a unique taste combining mango and coconut flavors. I really enjoy it. Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends has 10 grams of whole grains, only 6 grams of sugar and has 9 important vitamins and minerals.  I am giving away coupons for a free full sized box of Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends. Please comment below telling me how many of the following things you did. Each will earn you an entry into this giveaway. This is my contest and Post is not a sponsor.

  1. Like Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook www.facebook.com/honeybunchesofoats
  2. Post on the Honey Bunches of Oats facebook page and mention my blog url
Also enter the Tropical Trio Sweepstakes to win great prizes like a four night stay at the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach for two people, one years supply of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent and Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends and more.

Post provided a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends so I could review them. Also provided was information on the Tropical Trio Sweepstakes and I may qualify for a prize.However all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This giveaway is now done.

1 comment:

  1. I love HBOats and would love to win :) zacnjac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete