Thursday, March 25, 2010

Picaboo free photo book!

I got my free photo book from Picaboo today! It is the best photo book I have ever made. I made one with a leather cover. The quality of the pages and pictures is amazing! It is going to make a great gift for my mother-in-law for mother's day. Something Picaboo has that I have never seen before is the option to make a cookbook. You can add a picture to each page and a total of 12 recipes. All you need to do is go to picaboo.com and download the software. You can only make one per computer. Making the book is very easy. and does not take too long if you already have your pictures picked out. When I get pictures of my boys taken, I usually put them on a Cd or a folder on my desktop. That way when a deal comes out, I already have the pictures ready to put into the photo book. This is a $50 value and all you have to pay is $9 for shipping. Shipping is quick also. I made mine and ordered it on Saturday and got it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment