Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Huggies Rewards!

I have been adding my enjoy the ride points dutifully from the packages of Huggies diapers, wipes and pull-ups that I purchase. I had about 200 points and wasted them all on a game that from what others have blogged many people are winning! No luck for me- now I am back up to about 300 points which should score me a free jumbo bag of diapers. I don't like this program as well as the pampers rewards, but I prefer Huggies Pullups vs. Pampers Easy Ups. My frugal adeventures has been posting alot of point codes to her blog so in addition to the diapers you may already buy, it should be pretty easy to rack up the points.
Go here to score lots and lots of points if you haven't used them yet!
http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/search/label/Huggies

No comments:

Post a Comment